2009-02-28

Miles Away - Brainwashed 7"

It's been a while since my last post, so I've decided to write something. This isn't a record I just bought, in fact, I bought it back in '07 on the final Pointing Finger tour somewhere at a show in Germany. I still remember how psyched I got when I saw it on one of the distros there. I honestly thought I'd never get my hands on one, because they are an Australian band and this 7" was released on an Aussie label. It was a damn good surprise even to see it was on white wax. I have no idea what's the pressing info on this one, my bet is that they're probably all white, but still I was really glad to finally get my hands on this one.
I just love the first song on it, Brainwashed. It's so fucking good!! I liked it so much I even tried to rip it off for a Broken Distance song. I'm glad we ended up doing the necessary changed on it so it doesn't sound like it was a rip off. And this one also has a Descendents cover and it's quite enjoyable.
I really like this 7" and right now it just feels like I haven't played it enough.
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment