2009-01-20

pop is the new black



Time to add some more 7"s I got in the last few days to this blog. This time it's by The Bravery. For those who don't know them, you might think they're just one of those new trendy bands playing disco/club music or whatever. Well they might be, but I like them nonetheless. I usually listen to their last CD at work and I have their first LP on vinyl so it was great to get these two to add to my collection. And one is even in red wax.





To end this post I just wanted to add the Coldplay - Fix You. I used to have this record and now I got another copy. The song is nice and I hope they haven't stolen this one from satriani too. I saw them live a couple of years ago and it was nice. That's it for today. I guess I haven't been buying that much Hardcore records these days.

1 comment: