2009-01-15

Punk Rock pt.2


I've ordered this record from fat wreck chords before xmas but they were already closed for the holidays so I only got it today. Like I wrote on the other post, Lagwagon were always one of those bands I knew, I liked but was never psyched about them. So I've decided to give them a try and order some of the records I don't have. This one was recorded in 1992. Punk Rock wasn't huge back then and I've listened to some of these songs only a couple of times, but I'm looking forward to listen to them more carefully now.

3 comments:

  1. That's an awesome record you've got there!
    If you really want to give 'em a try, you should listen to 'Let's Talk About Feelings'!
    Great record, great songs with include 'May 16th". You should.

    Greets,
    KTD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip but I already have that 10" as well and it's one of my favourite Lagwagon records. In fact it was the first one I got from them on vinyl :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Dave so what happened with the band breaking up and not breaking up?

    ReplyDelete